englishtimeenglishtimeenglishtime
Most Viewed Topics

 

Notification

Icon
Error

Login


romashka20482
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2013 9:50:36 PM(UTC)
romashka20482

Rank: Member of HONOR

Groups: Member
Joined: 4/15/2013(UTC)
Posts: 135

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Thay oi, thay xem giup em may bai tap ve cau DK thay nhe:
I. Chia động từ trong ngoặc: 
  1. You    wouldn’t  have been     (not be) angry if you had known the reason.
  2. We’ll send for the doctor if he ___feels____(feel) worse.
  3. Unless they turn the radio off I _____will go______(go) somewhere else.
  4. Unless it ____is______(be) a nice day we won’t go out.
  5. The grass would look better if you _____took care______(take care) of it.
  6. If you leave the gate open people _____will get in.____(get in).
  7. If you had asked her permission she _____wouldn’t  have letted_______(not let) you go.
  8. If we leave before the breakfast we _____will catch______(catch) the train.
  9. If Tom ____rings___(ring), tell him I will phone him.
  10. If I _  had known  __ (know) that you didn’t like fish, I wouldn’t have bought it.
  11. 1. The photograph would have been much better if it (be____had been __ lighter in the room.
  12. 2. He (die)____would have died____ if the surgeon hadnt operated on him.
  13. 3. Please dont disturb him if he (be)____is___ busy.
  14. 4. If ice (be)___was_____ heavier than water, it wouldnt float.
  15. 5. If you had strained your ears, you (hear) ____would have heard____a slight   noise in the bushes.
  16. 6. If you had done as I talk you, you (succeed)____would have succeeded.
  17. 7. If I followed his advice, I (be)____would be___ a fool.
  18. 8. If I (lose)___lose____my license, I shall lose my job.
  19.  9. If he had gotten one more mark, he (pass)____would have passed__  the exam.
  20. 10. If I make a promise, I (keep)____will keep____  it.

Sponsor
English Time
cucku
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 12, 2013 12:21:23 AM(UTC)
cucku

Rank: Member of HONOR

Groups: English Teacher
Joined: 5/14/2007(UTC)
Posts: 11,699
Man
Viet Nam
Location: HCMcity

Thanks: 6968 times
Was thanked: 23671 time(s) in 7019 post(s)
Originally Posted by: romashka20482 Go to Quoted Post
Thay oi, thay xem giup em may bai tap ve cau DK thay nhe:
I. Chia động từ trong ngoặc: 
  1. You    wouldn’t  have been     (not be) angry if you had known the reason.
  2. We’ll send for the doctor if he ___feels____(feel) worse.
  3. Unless they turn the radio off I _____will go______(go) somewhere else.
  4. Unless it ____is______(be) a nice day we won’t go out.
  5. The grass would look better if you _____took care______(take care) of it.
  6. If you leave the gate open people _____will get in.____(get in).
  7. If you had asked her permission she _____wouldn’t  have letted_______(not let) you go. sai, let là động từ bất qui tắc có 3 cột giống nhau, hôm bữa bị sai chữ này rồi mà em.
  8. If we leave before the breakfast we _____will catch______(catch) the train.
  9. If Tom ____rings___(ring), tell him I will phone him.
  10. If I _  had known  __ (know) that you didn’t like fish, I wouldn’t have bought it.
  11. 1. The photograph would have been much better if it (be____had been __ lighter in the room.
  12. 2. He (die)____would have died____ if the surgeon hadnt operated on him.
  13. 3. Please dont disturb him if he (be)____is___ busy.
  14. 4. If ice (be)___was_____ heavier than water, it wouldnt float.
  15. 5. If you had strained your ears, you (hear) ____would have heard____a slight   noise in the bushes.
  16. 6. If you had done as I talk you, you (succeed)____would have succeeded.
  17. 7. If I followed his advice, I (be)____would be___ a fool.
  18. 8. If I (lose)___lose____my license, I shall lose my job.
  19.  9. If he had gotten one more mark, he (pass)____would have passed__  the exam.
  20. 10. If I make a promise, I (keep)____will keep____  it.


Công thức thì thuộc hết rồi đó.
cucku495@yahoo.com ( khi add nick vui lòng giới thiệu nick trên diễn đàn )

VÀO ĐÂY xem về ngữ pháp căn bản.
VÀO ĐÂY xem về luyện thi đại học.
VÀO ĐÂY xem về CHỦ ĐIỂM ôn thi đại học.
LỚP ONLINE thì VÀO ĐÂY

romashka20482
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 12, 2013 11:12:13 PM(UTC)
romashka20482

Rank: Member of HONOR

Groups: Member
Joined: 4/15/2013(UTC)
Posts: 135

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: cucku Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: romashka20482 Go to Quoted Post
Thay oi, thay xem giup em may bai tap ve cau DK thay nhe:
I. Chia động từ trong ngoặc: 
  1. You    wouldn’t  have been     (not be) angry if you had known the reason.
  2. We’ll send for the doctor if he ___feels____(feel) worse.
  3. Unless they turn the radio off I _____will go______(go) somewhere else.
  4. Unless it ____is______(be) a nice day we won’t go out.
  5. The grass would look better if you _____took care______(take care) of it.
  6. If you leave the gate open people _____will get in.____(get in).
  7. If you had asked her permission she _____wouldn’t  have letted_______(not let) you go. sai, let là động từ bất qui tắc có 3 cột giống nhau, hôm bữa bị sai chữ này rồi mà em.
  8. If we leave before the breakfast we _____will catch______(catch) the train.
  9. If Tom ____rings___(ring), tell him I will phone him.
  10. If I _  had known  __ (know) that you didn’t like fish, I wouldn’t have bought it.
  11. 1. The photograph would have been much better if it (be____had been __ lighter in the room.
  12. 2. He (die)____would have died____ if the surgeon hadnt operated on him.
  13. 3. Please dont disturb him if he (be)____is___ busy.
  14. 4. If ice (be)___was_____ heavier than water, it wouldnt float.
  15. 5. If you had strained your ears, you (hear) ____would have heard____a slight   noise in the bushes.
  16. 6. If you had done as I talk you, you (succeed)____would have succeeded.
  17. 7. If I followed his advice, I (be)____would be___ a fool.
  18. 8. If I (lose)___lose____my license, I shall lose my job.
  19.  9. If he had gotten one more mark, he (pass)____would have passed__  the exam.
  20. 10. If I make a promise, I (keep)____will keep____  it.

Công thức thì thuộc hết rồi đó.



Em mới có làm 1 bài của dạng này thôi thầy ạ, còn 2 bài thầy cho nữa cơ ạ. Ngày mai em se hoàn thành nốt thầy nhé! em thanks thầy nhiều! hì
romashka20482
#4 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2013 3:05:07 PM(UTC)
romashka20482

Rank: Member of HONOR

Groups: Member
Joined: 4/15/2013(UTC)
Posts: 135

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Bai 2.Chọn đáp án đúng:

1) If that hat costs much, I………(would have bought / will buy / bought / would buy) a small one.
2) If you ……(drive/drove/had driven/driven) more carefully, you wouldn’t have many accidents.
3) If I ……(make/makes/made/had made) that mistake again, my teacher will get angry with me.
4) If I spoke English, my job………(was / were / will be / would be) a lot easier.
5) If he went to London , he……(met/would meet / had met / will meet) his old friend.
6) I will lend them some money if they ……(ask/will ask/asked/had asked) me.
7) If we know who he is, we ……(would invite/have invited/will invite) him to speak at our meeting.
Cool My dog will bark if it ………(hear/hears/heard/had heard) any strange sound.
9) If I……(had/had had/will have/have) enough money, I would buy a house.
10) They ………(won’t let/not let/wouldn’t let/hadn’t let) you in if you come late.


Bài 3.Viết lại câu dưới dạng câu điều kiện:
1. He doesn’t have the money and he cannot afford a new car.
- If he had the money, he could afford a new car.
2. Susan felt sick because she ate 4 cream cakes.
- If Susan hadn’t ate 4 cream cakes, she wouldn’t have felt sick.
3. We didn’t know your phone number, so we could not contact you.
- If we knew your phone number, we could have contacted you .
4. The price of petrol was raised last month, so car sales have dropped again.
If the price of petrol had raised last month, car sales would have dropped again
5. I cannot go to the beach with you this weekend because I have a date with my old classmates.
If I hadn’t a date with my old classmates, I could go to the beach with you this weekend.
6. She didn’t hurry, so she missed the train.
If she had hurried, she wouldn’t have missed the train.
7. I never got very lonely because I have lots of good friends.
If I hadn’t had lots of good friends, I would have gotten very lonely.
8. We didn’t go on holiday because we didn’t have enough time.
If we had had enough time, we would have gone on holiday.
9. We got lost because we didn’t a map.
If we had had a map, we wouldn’t have gotten lost.
10. The match can be cancelled because it rains heavily.
If it didn’d rain heavily, the match couldn’t be cancelled.
11. He lost all his money because he wasn’t careful.
If he had been careful, he wouldn’t have lost all his money.
12. Because Simon doesn’t live near his mother, he can’t visit her often.
If Simon lived near his mother, he could visit her often.
romashka20482
#5 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2013 3:34:05 PM(UTC)
romashka20482

Rank: Member of HONOR

Groups: Member
Joined: 4/15/2013(UTC)
Posts: 135

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Bài 4. Chọn câu đúng: 

1. You are late. If you …… a few minutes earlier, you …… him.
A. came / would meet      B. had come / would have met
C. come / will meet        D. had come / would meet


2. I’d gone swimming yesterday afternoon if I …… time. ( thầy ơi, câu này dùng loại 3 nhưng sao về kia lại là: “I’d gone” mà ko phải là “I’d have gone” ạ?)
A. had had     B. have had     C. had      D. would have had


3. What would you do if you …… a million pounds?
A. win         B. won         C. will win         D. had won


4. If you didn’t do this, you …… punished.
A. should       B. will be         C. are      D. would be


5. If he had told me the truth, I …… him.
A. would not punish    B. would not have punished     C. would have not punished    D. will not punish


6. If they had not given me advice, I …… again.
A. wouldn’t fail B. would fail C. would have been failed D. would have failed


7. If it ……, the match will be postponed
A. will rain     B. has rained       C. is raining             D. rains


8. Bill …… more photographs if he …… more film.
A. would take / had had      B. would have taken / had
C. would take / has had       D. would have taken / had had


9. If there …… no floods last year, the crop …… better.
A. had been / would have been                     B. were / would be
C. had / would have been                          D. was / would have been


10. Had you told me that this was going to happen, I …… it. ( câu này thầy phân tích cho em nhé, em ko biết lựa chọn p/a nào)
A. hadn’t believed   B. don’t believe   C. would never have believed     D. can’t believe


romashka20482
#6 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2013 3:59:28 PM(UTC)
romashka20482

Rank: Member of HONOR

Groups: Member
Joined: 4/15/2013(UTC)
Posts: 135

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: romashka20482 Go to Quoted Post
Bài 4. Chọn câu đúng: 

10. Had you told me that this was going to happen, I …… it.
A. hadn’t believed   B. don’t believe   C. would never have believed     D. can’t believe
---> thầy ơi, em hiểu câu 10 này rồi ạ. em chọn phương án C ạ, có đúng ko thầy? Em vừa nhớ ra là có dạng đảo "HAD" lên trên thay cho "IF"  hì

cucku
#7 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2013 4:40:19 PM(UTC)
cucku

Rank: Member of HONOR

Groups: English Teacher
Joined: 5/14/2007(UTC)
Posts: 11,699
Man
Viet Nam
Location: HCMcity

Thanks: 6968 times
Was thanked: 23671 time(s) in 7019 post(s)
Originally Posted by: romashka20482 Go to Quoted Post
Bai 2.Chọn đáp án đúng:

1) If that hat costs much, I………(would have bought / will buy / bought / would buy) a small one.
2) If you ……(drive/drove/had driven/driven) more carefully, you wouldn’t have many accidents.
3) If I ……(make/makes/made/had made) that mistake again, my teacher will get angry with me.
4) If I spoke English, my job………(was / were / will be / would be) a lot easier.
5) If he went to London , he……(met/would meet / had met / will meet) his old friend.
6) I will lend them some money if they ……(ask/will ask/asked/had asked) me.
7) If we know who he is, we ……(would invite/have invited/will invite) him to speak at our meeting.
Cool My dog will bark if it ………(hear/hears/heard/had heard) any strange sound.
9) If I……(had/had had/will have/have) enough money, I would buy a house.
10) They ………(won’t let/not let/wouldn’t let/hadn’t let) you in if you come late.

Phần bài sao em nộp luôn đề bài mà không thấy làm gì hết vậy em?

Bài 3.Viết lại câu dưới dạng câu điều kiện:
1. He doesn’t have the money and he cannot afford a new car.
- If he had the money, he could afford a new car.
2. Susan felt sick because she ate 4 cream cakes.
- If Susan hadn’t ate 4 cream cakes, she wouldn’t have felt sick.
3. We didn’t know your phone number, so we could not contact you.
- If we knew your phone number, we could have contacted you . sai
4. The price of petrol was raised last month, so car sales have dropped again.
If the price of petrol had raised last month, car sales would have dropped again sai
5. I cannot go to the beach with you this weekend because I have a date with my old classmates.
If I hadn’t a date with my old classmates, I could go to the beach with you this weekend. sai
6. She didn’t hurry, so she missed the train.
If she had hurried, she wouldn’t have missed the train.
7. I never got very lonely because I have lots of good friends.
If I hadn’t had lots of good friends, I would have gotten very lonely. sai
8. We didn’t go on holiday because we didn’t have enough time.
If we had had enough time, we would have gone on holiday.
9. We got lost because we didn’t a map.
If we had had a map, we wouldn’t have gotten lost.
10. The match can be cancelled because it rains heavily.
If it didn’d rain heavily, the match couldn’t be cancelled.
11. He lost all his money because he wasn’t careful.
If he had been careful, he wouldn’t have lost all his money.
12. Because Simon doesn’t live near his mother, he can’t visit her often.
If Simon lived near his mother, he could visit her often.

Tóm lại em chỉ cần nhớ 2 điều:
- Phủ định ( có NOT thành không, không NOT thành có NOT)

- Lùi thì
cucku495@yahoo.com ( khi add nick vui lòng giới thiệu nick trên diễn đàn )

VÀO ĐÂY xem về ngữ pháp căn bản.
VÀO ĐÂY xem về luyện thi đại học.
VÀO ĐÂY xem về CHỦ ĐIỂM ôn thi đại học.
LỚP ONLINE thì VÀO ĐÂY

cucku
#8 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2013 4:44:02 PM(UTC)
cucku

Rank: Member of HONOR

Groups: English Teacher
Joined: 5/14/2007(UTC)
Posts: 11,699
Man
Viet Nam
Location: HCMcity

Thanks: 6968 times
Was thanked: 23671 time(s) in 7019 post(s)
Originally Posted by: romashka20482 Go to Quoted Post
Bài 4. Chọn câu đúng: 

1. You are late. If you …… a few minutes earlier, you …… him.
A. came / would meet      B. had come / would have met
C. come / will meet        D. had come / would meet


2. I’d gone swimming yesterday afternoon if I …… time. ( thầy ơi, câu này dùng loại 3 nhưng sao về kia lại là: “I’d gone” mà ko phải là “I’d have gone” ạ?)  yes, Madam !
A. had had     B. have had     C. had      D. would have had


3. What would you do if you …… a million pounds?
A. win         B. won         C. will win         D. had won


4. If you didn’t do this, you …… punished.
A. should       B. will be         C. are      D. would be


5. If he had told me the truth, I …… him.
A. would not punish    B. would not have punished     C. would have not punished    D. will not punish


6. If they had not given me advice, I …… again.
A. wouldn’t fail B. would fail C. would have been failed D. would have failed  sao không làm em? 


7. If it ……, the match will be postponed
A. will rain     B. has rained       C. is raining             D. rains sai


8. Bill …… more photographs if he …… more film.
A. would take / had had      B. would have taken / had
C. would take / has had       D. would have taken / had had


9. If there …… no floods last year, the crop …… better.
A. had been / would have been                     B. were / would be
C. had / would have been                          D. was / would have been


10. Had you told me that this was going to happen, I …… it. ( câu này thầy phân tích cho em nhé, em ko biết lựa chọn p/a nào)
A. hadn’t believed   B. don’t believe   C. would never have believed     D. can’t believe


cucku495@yahoo.com ( khi add nick vui lòng giới thiệu nick trên diễn đàn )

VÀO ĐÂY xem về ngữ pháp căn bản.
VÀO ĐÂY xem về luyện thi đại học.
VÀO ĐÂY xem về CHỦ ĐIỂM ôn thi đại học.
LỚP ONLINE thì VÀO ĐÂY

cucku
#9 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2013 4:44:54 PM(UTC)
cucku

Rank: Member of HONOR

Groups: English Teacher
Joined: 5/14/2007(UTC)
Posts: 11,699
Man
Viet Nam
Location: HCMcity

Thanks: 6968 times
Was thanked: 23671 time(s) in 7019 post(s)
Originally Posted by: romashka20482 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: romashka20482 Go to Quoted Post
Bài 4. Chọn câu đúng: 

10. Had you told me that this was going to happen, I …… it.
A. hadn’t believed   B. don’t believe   C. would never have believed     D. can’t believe
---> thầy ơi, em hiểu câu 10 này rồi ạ. em chọn phương án C ạ, có đúng ko thầy? Em vừa nhớ ra là có dạng đảo "HAD" lên trên thay cho "IF"  hì

giỏi
cucku495@yahoo.com ( khi add nick vui lòng giới thiệu nick trên diễn đàn )

VÀO ĐÂY xem về ngữ pháp căn bản.
VÀO ĐÂY xem về luyện thi đại học.
VÀO ĐÂY xem về CHỦ ĐIỂM ôn thi đại học.
LỚP ONLINE thì VÀO ĐÂY

romashka20482
#10 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2013 11:47:27 PM(UTC)
romashka20482

Rank: Member of HONOR

Groups: Member
Joined: 4/15/2013(UTC)
Posts: 135

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Thầy ơi, em làm bài này rồi, em gạch dưới các p/a lựa chọn rồi nhưng ko hiểu sao khi post lên lại vậy thầy ạ. hic. Thầy xem lại cho em bài này nhé.
Bài 2.Chọn đáp án đúng: 
1) If that hat costs much, I………(would have bought / will buy / bought / would buy) a small one.
2) If you ……(drive/drove/had driven/driven) more carefully, you wouldn’t have   many accidents.
3) If I ……(make/makes/made/had made) that mistake again, my teacher will get angry with me.
4) If I spoke English, my job………(was / were / will be / would be) a lot easier.
5) If he went  to London  , he……(met/would meet / had met / will   meet) his old friend.
6) I will lend them some money if they ……(ask/will ask/asked/had asked) me.
7) If we know who he is, we ……(would invite/have invited/will invite) him to speak at our meeting.
Cool My dog will bark if it ………(hear/hears/heard/had heard) any strange sound.
9) If I……(had/had had/will have/have) enough money, I would buy a house.
10) They ………(won’t let/not let/wouldn’t let/hadn’t let) you in if you come late.



romashka20482
#11 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2013 11:55:39 PM(UTC)
romashka20482

Rank: Member of HONOR

Groups: Member
Joined: 4/15/2013(UTC)
Posts: 135

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 3 post(s)
[quote=cucku;69910][quote=romashka20482;69905]Bài 4. Chọn câu đúng: 




6. If they had not given me advice, I …… again.
A. wouldn’t fail B. would fail C. would have been failed D. would have failed 


7. If it ……, the match will be postponed
A. will rain     B. has rained       C. is raining             D. rains






romashka20482
#12 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 12:29:53 AM(UTC)
romashka20482

Rank: Member of HONOR

Groups: Member
Joined: 4/15/2013(UTC)
Posts: 135

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Em làm lại mấy câu trên, thầy sửa cho em nhé.
Bài 3.Viết lại câu dưới dạng câu điều kiện:

3. We didn’t know your phone number, so we could not contact you.
- If we had knew your phone number, we could have contacted you
4. The price of petrol was raised last month, so car sales have dropped again.
If the price of petrol hadn't raised last month, car sales wouldn't have dropped again
5. I cannot go to the beach with you this weekend because I have a date with my old classmates.
If I didn't have a date with my old classmates, I could go to the beach with you this weekend.

7. I never got very lonely because I have lots of good friends.
If I didn't have had lots of good friends, I would have gotten very lonely.

cucku
#13 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 12:38:55 AM(UTC)
cucku

Rank: Member of HONOR

Groups: English Teacher
Joined: 5/14/2007(UTC)
Posts: 11,699
Man
Viet Nam
Location: HCMcity

Thanks: 6968 times
Was thanked: 23671 time(s) in 7019 post(s)
Originally Posted by: romashka20482 Go to Quoted Post

Thầy ơi, em làm bài này rồi, em gạch dưới các p/a lựa chọn rồi nhưng ko hiểu sao khi post lên lại vậy thầy ạ. hic. Thầy xem lại cho em bài này nhé.
Bài 2.Chọn đáp án đúng: 
1) If that hat costs much, I………(would have bought / will buy / bought / would buy) a small one.
2) If you ……(drive/drove/had driven/driven) more carefully, you wouldn’t have   many accidents.
3) If I ……(make/makes/made/had made) that mistake again, my teacher will get angry with me.
4) If I spoke English, my job………(was / were / will be / would be) a lot easier.
5) If he went  to London  , he……(met/would meet / had met / will   meet) his old friend.
6) I will lend them some money if they ……(ask/will ask/asked/had asked) me.
7) If we know who he is, we ……(would invite/have invited/will invite) him to speak at our meeting.
Cool My dog will bark if it ………(hear/hears/heard/had heard) any strange sound.
9) If I……(had/had had/will have/have) enough money, I would buy a house.
10) They ………(won’t let/not let/wouldn’t let/hadn’t let) you in if you come late.



giỏi
cucku495@yahoo.com ( khi add nick vui lòng giới thiệu nick trên diễn đàn )

VÀO ĐÂY xem về ngữ pháp căn bản.
VÀO ĐÂY xem về luyện thi đại học.
VÀO ĐÂY xem về CHỦ ĐIỂM ôn thi đại học.
LỚP ONLINE thì VÀO ĐÂY

cucku
#14 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 12:39:43 AM(UTC)
cucku

Rank: Member of HONOR

Groups: English Teacher
Joined: 5/14/2007(UTC)
Posts: 11,699
Man
Viet Nam
Location: HCMcity

Thanks: 6968 times
Was thanked: 23671 time(s) in 7019 post(s)
Originally Posted by: romashka20482 Go to Quoted Post
[quote=cucku;69910][quote=romashka20482;69905]Bài 4. Chọn câu đúng: 




6. If they had not given me advice, I …… again.
A. wouldn’t fail B. would fail C. would have been failed D. would have failed 


7. If it ……, the match will be postponed
A. will rain     B. has rained       C. is raining             D. rains






giỏi
cucku495@yahoo.com ( khi add nick vui lòng giới thiệu nick trên diễn đàn )

VÀO ĐÂY xem về ngữ pháp căn bản.
VÀO ĐÂY xem về luyện thi đại học.
VÀO ĐÂY xem về CHỦ ĐIỂM ôn thi đại học.
LỚP ONLINE thì VÀO ĐÂY

cucku
#15 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 12:41:16 AM(UTC)
cucku

Rank: Member of HONOR

Groups: English Teacher
Joined: 5/14/2007(UTC)
Posts: 11,699
Man
Viet Nam
Location: HCMcity

Thanks: 6968 times
Was thanked: 23671 time(s) in 7019 post(s)
Originally Posted by: romashka20482 Go to Quoted Post
Em làm lại mấy câu trên, thầy sửa cho em nhé.
Bài 3.Viết lại câu dưới dạng câu điều kiện:

3. We didn’t know your phone number, so we could not contact you.
- If we had knew your phone number, we could have contacted you  sai
4. The price of petrol was raised last month, so car sales have dropped again.
If the price of petrol hadn't raised last month, car sales wouldn't have dropped again
5. I cannot go to the beach with you this weekend because I have a date with my old classmates.
If I didn't have a date with my old classmates, I could go to the beach with you this weekend.

7. I never got very lonely because I have lots of good friends.
If I didn't have had lots of good friends, I would have gotten very lonely.


3 bài 9đ
cucku495@yahoo.com ( khi add nick vui lòng giới thiệu nick trên diễn đàn )

VÀO ĐÂY xem về ngữ pháp căn bản.
VÀO ĐÂY xem về luyện thi đại học.
VÀO ĐÂY xem về CHỦ ĐIỂM ôn thi đại học.
LỚP ONLINE thì VÀO ĐÂY

Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Today: 21,802 Yesterday: 21,537 Total: 36,315,250