englishtimeenglishtimeenglishtime
Most Viewed Topics

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

vip12602000
#1 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2011 7:58:27 PM(UTC)
vip12602000

Groups: Member

trình độ Anh văn của e gà mong các bác đừng cười chê 

1. Quê hương

My name is Dung. I was born and grown up in Hanoi. When i was child, my hometown was still sparse and undeveloped. The air was fresh and crisp. I used to run around the lake near my house. I liked playing football in the park. Nowadays my hometown has changed. It's more crowded than before. many building are being built as Splendora, Loyal ... People have many motorbikes, cars ... so that the air is more and more polluted. Traffic is very bad. but i always love my hometown because i have my wonderful family, my good friends.

2.Bạn thân

Each people always has a best friend and so do I. I met Tung when we were in the 10A6 class. he sat next to me and quickly we became good friend of each other. He is very tall and play sport very well. We often played football together after school. We liked swimming together in the lake near my house. Tung has white skin and oval face. His eyes are black and light. He is so handsome and intelligent. He is good at math and physical. he is very kind. He always helped other friend in studying. His dream is become a famous architect. And now he is a student of Hanoi university of achitect. He is my best friend forever.

3.Dự định tương lai

My name is Dung. I'm a student of Hanoi university of Industry. Two year later i will graduate. I'm a engineer. After that i will find a good job. I will try to earn a lot of money. I will buy everything which i have dreamed to have. The first i will buy a big modern house in my hometown. I am a Mechatronics engineer so that i will install auto system for my house. My house will be a smart house. I love speed and i will buy super bikes as : Kawasaki, CBR, Ducati ... I will save money for a trip. I will go around Vietnam with my friend by my super bike. We will climb to the top of Fanxipang which is the highest top of mountain in Vietnam. I will visit to factories in Japan. I like high technologies in there. When i am thirty, i will marry. My family will be happy.

4. Bạn thích sống ở thanh phố hay nông thôn

I live in Hanoi but i don't like living in there. I prefer to live in the country. And i have some season. Firstly, I think living in country i would feel comfortable. The air in there is very fresh and cool. I would have a large space with a lot of trees. And I feel safe when i would live in the country. People in the country seem to be more friendly than in the city. 

Secondly, I want to have a garden. I would plant vegetables, trees... and feed up chickens... I like that. I love nature. Finaly, Living in the country help me to save my money. Everythings in the country always is cheaper than in the city. It's three season make i like living in the country. 

Edited by user Friday, April 19, 2013 11:06:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
English Time
vip12602000
#2 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2011 8:00:04 PM(UTC)
vip12602000

thanks các bác trước nhé

crashive
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2011 12:28:07 PM(UTC)
crashive

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)

vip12602000 wrote:

trình độ Anh văn của e gà mong các bác đừng cười chê 

1. Quê hương

My name is Dũng : người ta k dùng dấu trong anh văn viết bạn nghen

. I was born and grew up in Hanoi. => grown up nhở Confused

When i was child-> was a child, my hometown was still sparse and undeveloped- undeveloped?.

The air is fresh and crisp.=> PAST SIMPLE TENSE 

I used to run around the lake near my house. I like playing football in the park- PAST SIMPLE TENSE

. Nowadays my hometown has many difference - BẠN ĐỪNG DÙNG KIỂU NÀY :"< , THAY THẾ BẰNG ĐỘNG TỪ CHANGE HAY HƠN :"> CÓ LẼ THẾ

. It's more crowded than before. many buildingS is-> ARE being built SUCH as Splendora, Loyal ... People have many motorbikeS, carS ... so that the air is more and more polluted. Traffic is very bad. but i always love my hometown because i have my wonderful family, my good friendS.

2.Bạn thân

Each people always have- HAS a best friend and me too- SO DO I. I met Tung when we was- WERE in the 10A6 class. he sit-SAT  next to me and quickly we become-BECAME good friend to-OF each other. He is very tall and play sport very well. We often played football together after school. I like swimming together- NẾU TOGETHER THÌ SUBJECT LÀ WE , CÂU NÀY BẠN NÊN DÙNG PAST SIMPLE TENSE - WE LIKED .. in the lake near my house. Tung has a-OMIT white skin and AN oval face. His eyeS is-ARE black and light. He IS so handsome and intelligent. He is good at math and physical. he is very kind. He always helped other friend in - WITHstudying.

HELFP SB DO STH His dream is become a famous architect. And now he is a student of Hanoi university of achitect. He is me best friend forever.

MONG LÀ GIÚP ĐƯỢC  BẠN ĐÔI CHÚT

2 users thanked crashive for this useful post.
vip12602000 on 5/25/2011(UTC), rt on 5/25/2011(UTC)
vip12602000
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2011 7:40:29 AM(UTC)
vip12602000

t mới sửa rồi đó bạn còn lỗi gì nữa hok bạn ?

à tiện thể bạn rảnh thì chỉ t mấy ý bài dream house 

t chưa nghĩ ra Smile

THanks bạn lần nữa